- Adequate in condition (no major repairs needed)
- Appropriate in size (bedrooms appropriate for household)
- Affordable (costing less than 30% of before tax income)
- Accessible (located in areas where common services are available)
- Available (a range of housing types)
What does "Attainable Housing" mean?
I'm interested in joining the task force, can you tell me more about task force membership?
The Muskoka Housing Task Force is made up of caring, motivated and
leaderful community members who work together to identify strategies and support
the creation and long-term maintenance of housing across Muskoka with a focus
on innovation, advocacy, and collaboration.
Task Force membership requires a commitment to attend quarterly meetings as well as to participate in task force projects and working groups as established.
Interested in joining? You can register at the following link: