October 22, 2019: Construction Update
Construction Update - October 22, 2019
- King William Street open to eastbound traffic only from the Muskoka River Bridge to the Chaffey / Fairy intersection with westbound traffic currently being detoured via Chaffey and Centre Street.
- John Street intersection will be open at King William Street with the ability to turn east and west. PLEASE NOTE - This intersection will be closed to all traffic periodically throughout the upcoming weeks to allow construction activities to progress throughout this area.
- Church Street intersection remains closed at King William Street with access to Mill Street via Fairy Avenue.
- Rock blasting is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, October 23rd which will require a short duration of full closure on King William Street as the blasting takes place.
- The Church Street intersection will remain closed this week, with access to the south side able to use Fairy Avenue.